16 February 2012



It's hard to believe that little Pepito is almost one month old! Somehow I still have not gotten back into the swing of things, I seem to be constantly stranded amid piles of laundry, and dishes, nursing the little one for what feels like hours on end and managing very little else. I had forgotten this stage... days passing in a whirr... the edges of day and night being very blurred. 



Snug in the buggy with his little bunny (thank you S!), 
these photos were taken by my friend Anne 
over at Cloudberry Images

* * * 
Thank you all for your sweet comments and emails after the last post ! 





6 comments:

  1. I don't know if I had forgotten how busy the early days are or if adding one more to the mix made more work. I used to never have any laundry sitting in the basket and now it seems to be a permenant fixture. However, I am learning to be ok with that. Your little boy is adorable. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I'm kind of nervous for this stage as much as I love it, it is such a precious time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special time... and what a beautiful baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the first imqge in your post available from your friend? It's such a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the time, even as the nights are a bit short these days... Joseph is cute and the siblings must be in love with him, too.

    XX Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading them.

Wowzio Live Activity Feed

Related Posts with Thumbnails