11 April 2012

Gifts

We have been blessed with visitors from afar, my parents arrived in Malta a little over a week ago. They came just in time for Easter and for a spring trip to the smaller Maltese island of Gozo.


  Pepito and grandma                                                                                    Little D and her grandpa

It is a gift to see the bonds with grandparents forming and growing , memories in the making.... 
making grass angels

My parents left this morning, we were sad to see them go.
One of the hard parts of living 'overseas' is the distance of family.
my father and I

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful time and memories to treasure.
    I understand being apart from parents.
    Your baby is beautiful and so alert
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you got to have that time with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grass angels!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bonds with grandparents are unbreakable. Glad to see you had visitors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading them.

Wowzio Live Activity Feed

Related Posts with Thumbnails