TO DO LIST
( to complete by 10 AM so we can go to the park and run errands in town)
- call council regarding garbage collection of broken suitcase.
- clean kids window and shower stall
- wash dishes, counters, floor
- hang laundry
- wash mattresses- all three
- water plants
- take down pictures from black board wall to get ready to repaint it
List of interruptions to far.....
- girls insistent need for 'popsicle tattoos' to be placed on arms (free in package)
- Stella's need for help in cleaning her toys up from all over the living room floor
- fight on sofa regarding someone kicking someone ( an accident? doubt it)
- Stella needs NEEEEEEEDS SOMEONE to play the 'alphabet' game (which in reality is a math puzzle game that is meant for older kids but she refuses to accept this )
- general distress and finger pointing over who put the kids toothpaste where
- repeated questions regarding the lost toy of Woody
- sofa troubles again, someone took someones pillow.
- help needed in cutting windows for a shoebox house for the cat
- confirmation needed by middle child (third time in the last hour of how many days till the visitors from England come)
- cup of tea for myself only to realise we are all out of milk. blasted!
It is nearing 9 and only the dishes and hanging the laundry have gotten crossed off the list.
Boy am I wishing we had milk, a cup of tea is needed.
May your day contain a decent cup of coffee or tea and an accomplished list of done things.
There is someone in the house who is good and relaxed though.