20 September 2008

Dinner out- what a novelty!



Off to Birgu (pictured here )
a 15 min walk from our door, I can't really complain. Italian opera is sending us on our way (that neighbour of ours is at it again- this time blasting old Italian records) at least its fairly romantic... almost makes me feel like I have walked into a movie set. No art projects accomplished this week- apart from making some cinnamon honey ice cream (which was tastey!) and an impromptu orange plum upside down tart today for guests, its been a rather quiet week here oh yes, found out I got accepted into a masters program which starts in gasp.. just over a weeks time! Right along side the Maltese lessons... busy days ahead. Buona notte from me and Andrea Bocelli.



2 comments:

  1. sounds like your settling in nicely, glad to hear that you've been hitting the night life a little too. You and A are due for a little relaxation.
    Congrats on the masters program, finally something for you, just you.
    ( and a hell of a lot of work too. )
    cao sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. masters program! congrats. tell me more...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading them.

Wowzio Live Activity Feed

Related Posts with Thumbnails