25 March 2009

Bits and bobs


No time for films am afraid, I am totally out of the loop. Books same story but here is a recent find (not a bright first thing in the morning sort of song) but lovely just the same by Roakia Traore


Also in my search for some second world war songs to share with my students I came across this song (It's been a long long time) pretty sweet. How hard it must have been for all those families separated by the war . 

I have been on the look out for a few good new children's books, (my sons fifth birthday is around the corner)  . This one seemed interesting, it's by the same author who wrote Blueberries for Sal (an American classic I think).

1 comment:

  1. I so love that song her voice is gorgeous, I too am on the hunt for birthday books - we've been reading Paddington bear which Luther really enjoys. Talking of gorgeous, dear Liliana, that is such a sweet picture!

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading them.

Wowzio Live Activity Feed

Related Posts with Thumbnails